We’re here to help you work smarter
Center for Computer Resources was founded in 1981 to help small businesses in Southeastern Michigan get the most out of their business technology. With almost three decades in the business, CCR has extensive experience in transitioning clients from outdated systems to current technologies, as well as maintaining current systems. From our humble beginnings as a spin-off of the Doll Hospital and Toy Soldier Shop in Berkley, MI, CCR has grown into Southeastern Michigan’s premier IT services company for small and medium-sized businesses.
Our well-seasoned management team has collectively been in the industry for almost 100 years. With a wealth of experience in solving the IT problems for small and medium-sized businesses, we’re dedicated to making sure all of your systems are up and running, all of the time.
CCR puts your focus back on your business with our:
- Microsoft Small Business Specialist Certification – in recognition of our ability to deliver industry-proven solutions and services
- Gold Certified Microsoft Partner status – designates our expertise with Microsoft technologies
- gloStream Reseller status- designates our expertise with gloStream technologies
- Skilled technology experts – experienced engineers who view themselves as an extension of your business
- 24 X 7 help and support – help is only a phone call away
CCR has enjoyed a significant and deep relationship with Microsoft. In 1993, CCR became a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, one of only 11 companies in all of Michigan to achieve and this highest level available at that time.
We also have strong relationships with numerous key players in the industry including: Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, VMware, SonicWall, Cisco, Citrix, Lefthand, gloStream and Cymphonix.
CCR’s services are focused on providing the business tools that small businesses need to compete, providing affordable technology designs based on business requirements. Our technology solutions cut costs and put your company in a position to prosper.