Internet Optimization and Monitoring
For all of its many uses, the Internet also poses many dangers. Viruses, spyware, computer hacking, and electronic spying are just the beginning. It’s estimated that the average employee uses the Internet for personal purposes at least 2 hours a day. And it isn’t just how long they’re on, it’s what they’re doing. Many illegal websites load spyware on to your corporate network and slow down the Internet for legitimate uses.
That’s why we developed CCaRe | Internet Optimize & Monitoring … it keeps out the bad stuff and speeds up the good stuff.
5 Ways Internet Monitoring and Optimization Protects Your Network
- Bandwidth Optimization – If you’ve got an application or a user that needs priority on your network, then you need bandwidth optimization. Services like FTP, voice over IP, or VPN can be moved to the top of the list, while Internet radio and instant messaging can be moved to the bottom. Finally, you can get your priorities straight on the Internet.
- Website Filtering & IM Management – Every month, you lose thousands of dollars of productivity to the Internet. Don’t believe it? Let us put Internet Monitoriing in your office for one month and show you just how much you’re paying your employees to shop online, play fantasy football, and chat with their friends on Instant Messenger.
- Spyware & Virus Blocking – Every day, spyware gets to your network. Some of it is innocent – most of it is not. Until now, you had to rely on scanning each machine after it became infected. IMOTM stops spyware and viruses at the firewall, so your machines don’t get infected in the first place, which saves you time, money, and headaches.
- Internet Usage Reporting – Do you know which employees use the Internet the most every month? Or which applications are taking up the most bandwidth on your network? Do you really need all the bandwidth you’re paying for? Are you even getting the bandwidth you’re paying for? Our daily reports will answer all of these questions and more.
- Policy Management – Network policies vary by department, group, job function and even individual. IMOTM delivers all-in-one Internet policy management tools – allowing management to set application bandwidth, content, time-of-day, threat and access policies. Its policy management feature set lets you control Who, What, When and How your organization uses the Internet.